Dr. King received his medical degree from the University of California San Francisco and his undergraduate degree from the University of California Los Angeles. He completed a transitional internship at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in San Diego, a residency in anesthesia and critical care at Massachusetts General Hospital, and a fellowship in pediatric anesthesia at The Children’s Hospital in Boston. Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, Dr. King has authored several articles for scientific publications on topics related to anesthesiology.
Areas of Expertise
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 2000
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1995
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internship-Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Anesthesiology
- Children's Hospital Boston, Pediatric Anesthesiology