Robert Reiss, MD, specializes in the treatment of patients with acute and chronic kidney disease. He sees patients in the office, dialysis center and hospital setting.
Dr. Reiss believes the best outcomes occur when the patient and physician collaborate. He strives to educate patients about their medical conditions to they can take an active part in their care. With a patient-centered practice, he prescribes treatments that are in the best interest of the patient, focusing on prevention and slowing the progression of kidney disease.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1989
- Drexel College of Medicine AKA Hahnemann University, MD, 1986
- University of California, Los Angeles San Fernando Valley, Internal Medicine, 1989
- University of California, Los Angeles San Fernando Valley, Nephrology, 1992