Dr. Stayboldt has been practicing pathology in San Diego since 1987. Dr. Stayboldt received her medical degree from Oral Roberts University in 1983. She completed her internship and residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at UCSD Medical Center in 1987. She was board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology in 1987 with recertification in 1999. She is currently president of San Diego Pathologists Medical Group and practices pathology at Scripps Mercy Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, where she was Chief of the Medical Staff from 1999-2000.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1987
- Oral Roberts University School of Medicine, MD, 1983
- University of California, San Diego, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1987