Dr. Manish Wadhwa graduated from Jefferson Medical College in 1993. He also completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Jefferson Medical College followed by a fellowship in Cardiology and Electrophysiology at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Wadhwa has been in practice since 2000 as the newest member of the San Diego Cardiovascular Associates. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease and is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego.
In the field of Cardiology, Dr. Wadhwa’s specialty is cardiac electrophysiology. He specializes in implantation and follow-up of pacemakers and automatic cardiac defibrillators, as well as, invasive and non-invasive therapy of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999
- Jefferson Medical College, MD, 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internal Medicine
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2000