Dr. Warlen was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1998. Dr. Warlen received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in 1992. He served his internship specializing in Transitional at Highland General Hospital in Oakland and served his residency specializing in Ophthalmology at Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1998
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1992
- Alameda County Medical Center Highland Campus, Internship, Internship-Medicine, 1993
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, Residency, Ophthalmology, 1996
- University of California, San Diego - Dept of Ophthalmology, Fellowship, 1999
- University of California, San Diego - Dept of Ophthalmology, Fellowship, Ophthalmology, 1997