Dr. Bastuba has been practicing medicine since 1993 and was board certified in Urology in 1995. Dr. Bastuba received his medical degree from Wayne State University in 1986. He served his internship specializing in Surgery at Emory University Hospital and served his residency specializing in General Surgery/Urology at Emory University Hospital.
Dr. Bastuba was fortunate to be awarded a full fellowship year at Boston University. His extended training was in the treatment of male infertility and sexual disfunction.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 1995
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 1982
- Emory University Hospital, General Surgery, 1987
- Emory University Hospital, General Surgery, 1992
- Boston Medical Center (Formerly Boston City Hospital), Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, 1993