Giuseppe Ammirati, MD, received his medical degree from University of California Irvine. Dr. Ammirati continued his postgraduate training in Philadelphia, Pa., where he completed an internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center and his residency in diagnostic radiology at Temple University Hospital where he was named Academic Chief Resident. He then completed a fellowship in interventional neuroradiology at University of California San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Ammirati is certified by the American Board of Radiology with a subspecialty in interventional neuroradiology. He serves as the assistant director of neurointerventional radiology for Scripps Health. Dr. Ammirati has been published several times and has presented at multiple neuroradiology conferences. In addition to his research, he is a member of numerous professional societies including the American College of Radiology, the California Radiological Society and the San Diego County Radiological Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of Expertise
- Neuro Interventional Radiology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, 2007
- University of California, Irvine, MD, 2002
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2003
- Temple University Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, 2007
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, 2004
- University of California, San Diego - Dept of Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, 2009