- Santa Fe Drive
- 310 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0362 -117.286
- Regular Hours
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Extended Hours
- Sat - Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Lab Hours
- Mon – Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Our blood draw lab is located on the 1st floor, Suite 104.
Scripps Clinic in Encinitas has been providing North County families with exceptional medical care for more than 40 years.
Conveniently located off the 5 freeway at the Santa Fe Drive exit, our doctors provide care to a number of communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Lucania and Olivenhain. Thanks to our location on the Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas campus, our patients have access to primary and multispecialty care in one convenient setting. In addition, many of our patients travel from other states and countries to receive medical care from the excellent physicians at Encinitas.
At our office, you benefit from:
- Experts in primary care family medicine
- Saturday and Sunday hours for primary care
- On-site lab and radiology services
- On-site specialty care including allergy, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, head and neck surgery, hematology and oncology, orthopedic surgery, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology and optometry, pain management, podiatry, rheumatology and urology
- On-site skin cancer screenings
- On-site office procedures, such as vasectomies
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Scripps Health network for specialty or hospital care