Scripps Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
Committed to providing you with the latest technology to ensure the highest quality care, the Scripps Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery Program offers a growing number of robot-assisted surgeries for cardiothoracic (including mitral valve and atrial septal defect repair), urologic (including prostectomy, cystectomy and nephrectomy), gynecologic (including hysterectomy and tumorectomy) and general surgery (including solid organ and ailmentary) procedures.
- The fastest growing robotic surgery program in San Diego county, with more than 1000* surgeries performed
- The most comprehensive program in San Diego
- The most innovative robotic surgical system available
- A reduced risk of infection
- Less blood loss and need for blood transfusions
- Less pain and scarring
- Faster recovery and a quicker return to normal activities
The robotic surgery team combines the best medical technology with expertise and compassion to help you get past an illness and on with life.
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla is one of only 23 designated training centers in the United States. The designation is recognition of Scripps’ commitment to offering patients a high-quality surgical experience using the most advanced technology available.