Expert Orthopedic Treatment in San Diego
Whether you need to treat carpal tunnel syndrome; repair a broken bone; learn about joint replacement surgery; or remedy a sports injury, the orthopedic surgeons at Scripps Health in San Diego can help.
We provide a full complement of orthopedic services for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions involving bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Scripps orthopedists have the expertise to help you alleviate pain that keeps you from the activities you enjoy. In addition to providing advanced diagnostic services, surgical and non-surgical treatments and rehabilitation care, they are also well-known leaders in the field of orthopedic surgery—locally and nationally—for the following:
- Serving as team physicians for the San Diego Padres in collaboration with internal medicine specialists at Scripps, as well as caring for athletes at the United States Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista
- New state-of-the-art Musculoskeletal Center at Scripps Clinic that includes advanced diagnostics, orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, research and more in one location
- Conducting revolutionary orthopedic research and clinical trials
- Providing musculoskeletal trauma care at Scripps Mercy, a Level I trauma center, and Scripps La Jolla, a Level II trauma center
- Providing high quality orthopedic care at Scripps Clinic