As a pediatrician, Dania Lindenberg, MD, works closely with patients and their families to help every child reach his or her full potential. She feels that a trusting, open relationship with patients and their families is essential to providing excellent health care.
Dr. Lindenberg strives to stay informed of new developments in pediatrics, and apply this knowledge to provide individualized, up-to-date care for each of her patients. She also has medical interests in weight management, nutrition, endocrinology and Spanish-speaking patients.
When she is not caring for patients she enjoys spending time with family, running, working out, hiking and traveling.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2007
- Weill Cornell Medical Center, MD, 2004
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Pediatrics, 2005
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Pediatrics, 2007
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatric Endocrinology, 2008