Join a team of Scripps physician specialists to learn more about hormones, PMS, perimenopause, menopause and natural alternatives for treatment, including bio-identical hormone replacement.
With the aging process, women experience a drop in hormone levels, triggering uncomfortable, difficult-to-manage symptoms including:
- Hot flashes
- Hair loss
- Low libido
This lecture will cover the potential benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, such as:
- Chemically identical to hormones produced by the human body
- Specialty pharmacies can individualize a compound for a specific patient
- Medical studies have found they are healthier than other prescription options
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a physician panel discussion and ask one-on-one questions. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- Encinitas, CA, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Thu, Mar 27th, 2014 - Thu, Mar 27th, 2014||6 pm - 7 pm||Free|