With Scripps Clinic, you have access to a team of more than 800 highly skilled, board-certified physicians and providers in more than 60 disciplines, including specialists and surgeons who are rated among America’s best by U.S. News & World Report in seven specialties:
- Gynecology (No. 11)
- Diabetes and endocrinology (No. 19)
- Cardiology and heart surgery (No. 23)
- Pulmonology (No. 13)
- Orthopedic surgery (No. 28)
- Gastroenterology and GI surgery (No. 13)
- Geriatrics (No. 35)
In addition to training new physicians, Scripps Clinic supports the advancement of medicine through groundbreaking research including promising new therapies and effective treatments.
- Bariatric surgery
- Dermatology, including Mohs surgery and laser and cosmetic dermatology
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Organ and cell transplantation
- Orthopedic surgery
- Primary care including internal medicine, family medicine and pediatrics
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
See a full list of Scripps Clinic services.
Scripps Clinic has multiple locations in the greater San Diego area. Whether you need preventive screenings, routine lab work, imaging, walk-in care or more specialized treatment for an illness or injury, you will find comprehensive care close to home.