With Scripps Clinic and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, you have access to a team of more than 800 highly skilled, board-certified physicians and providers in more than 60 disciplines, including specialists and surgeons who are rated among America’s best by U.S. News & World Report in eight specialties:
- Gynecology (No. 10)
- Diabetes and endocrinology (No. 14)
- Cardiology and heart surgery (No. 21)
- Pulmonology (No. 15)
- Orthopedic surgery (No. 34)
- Gastroenterology and GI surgery (No. 25)
- Geriatrics (No. 36)
- Nephrology (No. 39)
In addition to training new physicians, Scripps Clinic supports the advancement of medicine through groundbreaking research including promising new therapies and effective treatments.
Scripps Clinic has been caring for San Diegans since philanthropist Ellen Browning Scripps established the Scripps Metabolic Clinic in La Jolla. In addition to training new physicians, we have been advancing medicine for decades. Our groundbreaking research brings promising new therapies and effective treatments to our patients from around the country.
- Bariatric surgery
- Dermatology, including Mohs surgery and laser and cosmetic dermatology
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Organ and cell transplantation
- Orthopedic surgery
- Primary care including internal medicine, family medicine and pediatrics
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
See a full list of Scripps Clinic services.
Scripps Clinic has multiple locations in the greater San Diego area. Whether you need preventive screenings, routine lab work, imaging or more specialized treatment for an illness or injury, you will find comprehensive care close to home.