At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
- Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat: 8 am - noon
- Urgent Care
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Lab Hours
Mon - Fri: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 8 am - noon (by appointment only)
- HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic Hours
This location is temporarily closed.
- Phone Hours
- Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
- Valet parking
- Optical shop
- Urgent care
- Walk-in clinic
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
Conveniently located near the Genesee Avenue exit off I-5, Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines offers most of the health care services you need — all under one roof.
- Primary care with early morning and evening appointments available
- More than 50 medical and surgical specialties (including allergy, cancer care, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, plastic surgery, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, rheumatology and urology)
- Blood tests and labs
- On-site pharmacy
- Urgent care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Same-day, walk-in care is temporarily closed
Our doctors serve many communities in La Jolla and beyond, including Bird Rock, Carmel Valley, Clairemont, Del Mar, La Jolla Shores, Mount Soledad, Muirlands, Pacific Beach, Sorrento Valley and University City.
Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines is attached to Scripps Green Hospital. Below you’ll find tips to make your visit to our campus as seamless as possible
There are two ways to enter our campus from North Torrey Pines Road. The entrance at Scripps Clinic South Driveway leads to a parking lot in front of Scripps Green Hospital. The entrance at John J. Hopkins Drive routes you in front of Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines, where there is open and covered parking. The hospital and clinic parking lots are connected.
Download and print our campus map (PDF, 1.6 MB).
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for an additional fee. Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4
- Each additional hour after 3 hours: $1
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: Additional $5
Parking for disabled visitors and clergy is free. Visitors with disabilities must present their parking placards to parking gate attendants. Clergy can receive validation from the hospital security office.
We accept cash and credit card payments for parking. For your convenience, ATMs are located on the first floor of the hospital (near the cafeteria), and in the Geisel Pavilion lobby (formerly the Anderson Outpatient Pavilion).