Scripps nephrologists are experts in treating a range of kidney disorders. Due to advances in medical knowledge, many conditions are treatable if diagnosed early, which means kidney damage can be prevented or reduced.
- Kidney, fluid and electrolyte disorders treatment
- Hypertension management
- Slowing the progression of chronic kidney disease
- Dialysis management
- Treatment for kidney stones
- Nutrition counseling
- Kidney transplant
Scripps staff who focus on kidney disease are committed to helping patients stick to their individualized care plans.
Learn about chronic kidney disease or search for a nephrologist using our doctor finder.
We are now offering Video Visits for some specialty care appointments. If you are interested in scheduling a Video Visit, contact the provider’s office directly. The doctor’s office will work with you to determine if this is the right type of visit for you.
Scripps offers comprehensive care for kidney disorders and hypertension at the following locations in San Diego County:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital (San Diego and Chula Vista)
- Scripps Clinic Encinitas
- Scripps Clinic Jefferson
- Scripps Clinic John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines