At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Masks with small plastic valves will not be permitted. We are now offering curbside check-in. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- San Diego, CA 9212815004 Innovation Dr.
- Urgent Care
Mon - Sun: 8 am - 8 pm
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Primary Care Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat: 8 am - noon
- Pediatric Hours
Mon - Fri: 7:30 am - 7 pm
Sat.: 8 am - noon
- Lab Hours
Mon - Fri: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Our lab is located on the first floor
- Radiology Hours
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 8 pm
- Ambulatory Surgery
Mon - Fri: 6 am - 5:30 pm
- HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic Hours
This location is temporarily closed. See other locations.
- HealthExpress Pediatric Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 4 pm - 8 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 5 pm
Holidays: 8 am - 5 pm
- Coffee cart
- Free parking
- Urgent care
- Walk-in clinic
Scripps Clinic in Rancho Bernardo provides expert specialty and primary care services for the whole family. Same-day, walk-in care is available for common illnesses and injuries at Scripps HealthExpress and Scipps HealthExpress pediatrics.
Located off Carmel Mountain Road, near the intersection of I-15 and Highway 56 (Ted Williams Parkway), Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo offers many of the services your family needs — all under one roof.
Free parking is available on the first, second and third levels of the structure next to the clinic.
- Primary care (pediatrics, family medicine and internal medicine) with evening and Saturday appointments available
- More than 20 medical and surgical specialties (including allergy, cancer care, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, plastic surgery, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, rheumatology and urology)
- Ambulatory (outpatient) surgery center
- Mammograms, radiology and other imaging
- Blood tests and labs
- Physical therapy
- Urgent care available 7 days a week
- Same-day, walk-in care is available for common illnesses and injuries at Scripps HealthExpress pediatrics
Our doctors serve many of San Diego’s North Inland communities, including 4S Ranch, Black Mountain Ranch, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Poway and Sabre Springs.