At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Masks with small plastic valves will not be permitted. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
- Valet parking
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
Scripps Clinic’s John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion provides a “one-stop” health-care experience for people in the greater San Diego region. Located just off I-5 and Genesee Avenue, the pavilion is on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
We offer many of the services you need under one roof:
- Primary care (family medicine and internal medicine)
- Specialty care (including cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurology and pulmonary medicine)
- Imaging services
- Blood tests and labs
- On-site vascular lab to test for vascular disorders
- Cardiac testing, including echocardiograms and exercise stress tests
- Outpatient cardiac catheterization procedures
The Anderson Medical Pavilion is one of several buildings on a busy medical campus. Below you’ll find tips to make your visit as seamless as possible.
Scripps Clinic’s John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion is in the six-story 9898 building on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. The campus entrance is on Genesee Avenue, between I-5 and Campus Point Drive. Download and print our campus map (PDF, 4 MB).
We offer paid parking in several locations throughout the campus:
- Underground Parking Structure A, located beneath the hospital (9888 building)
- Parking Structures B and C, located next to Ximed Medical Center (9850 building)
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for an additional fee. Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4
- Each additional hour after 3 hours: $1
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: Additional $5 (Our valet service is located in the circular drive in front of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla)
Parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy is free:
- Visitors with disabilities can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the medical office they visit
- Clergy can receive validation in the hospital’s administrative office
Parking fees must be paid using our self-pay kiosks. You can use any payment type (cash, debit card and credit card). Self-pay kiosks are conveniently located throughout the campus:
- Outside Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building), near the fountain
- Inside Parking Structure B, in the elevator lobby
- Inside Parking Structure C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (near the elevators).