Get a two-year non-health-care course-completion CPR card. This class is NOT appropriate for those who work in a health care setting.
Pre-registeration is required. Registration closes two (2) business days prior to each class date.
Course topics include:
- Recognizing heart attack, stroke or other life-threatening condition
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Automatic external defibrillator (AED) practice
- Airway obstruction removal
Course fee includes required manual.
- Scripps Center for Learning and Innovation
- Room 104E
- San Diego, CA 921239619 Chesapeake Dr.
|Sun, Mar 15th, 2015 - Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015||9 am - 2 pm||$60.00|
|Sunday, March 15th, 2015||9 am - 2 pm|
|Sunday, May 24th, 2015||9 am - 2 pm|
|Sunday, July 19th, 2015||9 am - 2 pm|
|Sunday, September 27th, 2015||9 am - 2 pm|
|Sunday, November 22nd, 2015||9 am - 2 pm|