Do you get frustrated hearing yourself say “NO! NO! NO!”?
Discover how positive discipline can make those frustrating “nos” vanish. Our speaker, Jackie Hartman, Redirecting Children’s Behavior instructor, will discuss how to use positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior. You’ll learn:
- The difference between discipline and punishment
- How to keep your child’s self-esteem intact, thereby decreasing the possibility of future behavioral problems
This event is free for Parent Connection members, $10 for nonmembers.
- Scripps Clinic, Carmel Valley
- 5th Floor Conference Room
- San Diego, CA 921303811 Valley Center Dr.
|Mon, Jan 11th, 2016 - Mon, Jan 11th, 2016||6:30 pm - 8 pm||$10.00|