Handling power struggles can be the most difficult aspects of parenting.
Our speaker, Jackie Hartman, Redirecting Children’s Behavior instructor, will discuss:
- How to effectively handle power struggles
- What to do to lessen them in the future
- Recognizing power struggles and disengaging
You and your child will feel better and the entire family will be happier for it.
The event is free for Parent Connection members and $10 for nonmembers.
- Scripps Clinic, Carmel Valley
- 5th Floor Conference Room
- 3711 Valley Center Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92130 Directions
|Mon, Mar 21st, 2016 - Mon, Mar 21st, 2016||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||$10.00|