The Scripps Diabetes Prevention Program is proven to help those with prediabetes prevent or delay the development of Type 2 diabetes. Lifestyle coaches will help you lose weight, become more physically active and reduce stress.
You may be at higher risk than others for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes if you have these risk factors:
- Are 18 years old or older and overweight
- Have a family history of type 2 diabetes
- Are physically active fewer than three times per week
- Had diabetes while pregnant (gestational diabetes)
This free lifestyle change program includes:
- A curriculum approved by the Center for Disease Control
- A trained lifestyle coach
- A year-long, interactive program that includes weekly meetings for the first six months. For the second six months, meetings move to once or twice a month.
Orientation sessions are starting now.
- Scripps Diabetes Center
- Suite 100
- Chula Vista, CA 91910450 4th Avenue
|Tue, Jan 24th, 2017 - Tue, Mar 21st, 2017||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Free|
|Tuesday, January 24th, 2017||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday, January 31st, 2017||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday, February 7th, 2017||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday, March 21st, 2017||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|