While it's not always comfortable to talk about, many people have bladder problems now and then — as well as chronic issues that may need treatment.
Join Scripps Clinic urogynecologist Varuna Raizada, MD, to learn about the importance of bladder health. Dr. Raizada has expertise in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the muscles and connective tissue of the female pelvic organs. She treats conditions such as urinary incontinence, overactive bladder and pelvic organ prolapse.
During the class, Dr. Raizada will discuss several aspects of bladder health, including:
- Common bladder conditions that affect women
- Simple ways to improve bladder function
- Ways to prevent bladder problems in the future
- OASIS Grossmont Center
- Room #325
- 5500 Grossmont Center Drive
- La Mesa, CA 91942 Directions
|Fri, Aug 24th, 2018 - Fri, Aug 24th, 2018||1:15 PM - 2:45 PM||Free|