Our volunteers play a valuable role in fulfilling the Scripps mission by promoting the health and well-being of our patients.
Come to the Volunteer Open House and learn the first steps to becoming a volunteer at any of our Scripps Health sites.
It’s a no-obligation way to check out our program and volunteer opportunities. Current volunteers and coordinators will be onsite to discuss volunteer positions, requirements and benefits.
Some volunteer opportunities include:
- Escorting and greeting patients
- Assisting patients on nursing units in critical care areas and providing companionship and emotional support
- Helping family members in waiting rooms or at the information desk
- Supporting administrative departments with clerical tasks
- Assisting in the hospital gift shop
- Assisting with the canine therapy program
High School student orientation are held in November and May.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Enicnitas
- Encinitas, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Wed, Aug 21st, 2019 - Wed, Aug 21st, 2019||10 am - 12 pm||Free|