Join us for this free, interactive program to learn more about what you can do to prevent falls year round. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities.
This 8-week program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Anyone concerned about falls, improving balance, flexibility and strength, who has fallen in the past or has restricted activities because of falling concerns should consider attending this program.
Space is limited to 12 participants. Classes will meet on Fridays for two hours.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- RIE Conference Room
- La Jolla, CA 920379888 Genesee Ave.
|Fri, Nov 1st, 2019 - Fri, Nov 1st, 2019||10 am - 12 pm||Free|
|Friday, October 18th, 2019||10 am - 12 pm|
|Friday, October 25th, 2019||10 am - 12 pm|
|Friday, November 8th, 2019||10 am - 12 pm|
|Friday, November 15th, 2019||10 am - 12 pm|