Part of the grieving experience involves adjusting to the world without your loved one and sometimes that adjustment means acquiring new skills. If expanding your cooking repertoire can help, consider attending these classes.
Veg-Appeal provides four monthly cooking classes, initially created for Scripps employees and now offered as bereavement support through Scripps bereavement support program.
These classes teach you to whip up healthy, great meals, snacks and side dishes in 30 minutes or less. As we approach the holiday season, learn to make dishes that will make you feel good about your holiday meal.
- Holiday herbed tofu with spiced kasha
- Colorful sweet and sour red cabbage
- Tangy kale and Brussels sprout salad
- Creamy pumpkin custard
- City Heights Wellness Center
- Ste. 200
- San Diego, CA 921054440 Wightman Street
|Sat, Nov 15th, 2014 - Sat, Nov 15th, 2014||10:30 am - 12 pm||$43.19|