This Healing Arts Class is for people who have suffered stroke, brain injury or other neurological challenges.
The class is open to all community members with neurological conditions. Group is provided by a grant from the City of Encinitas, Mizel Family Foundation and Synergy Art Foundation.
This class offers opportunities to:
- Meet others affected by brain disorders, injuries or conditions
- Enjoy self-expression through art
- Increase artistic skills
- Develop a new hobby or leisure activity
Download a class flyer (PDF, 810 KB)
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Rehabilitation Center- Brain Injury Treatment Room
- Encinitas, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
Date and time
11 am - 12:30 pm