Scripps Affiliated Medical Groups includes two medical groups, Scripps Mercy Physician Partners and Mercy Physicians Medical Group, affiliated with Scripps Health. Between them, they provide primary and specialty care through a network of more than 850 providers throughout San Diego County. Physicians provide care at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego and Chula Vista.
Scripps Affiliated Medical Groups (SAMG) provides technology and marketing services to members of SMPP and MPMG.
Patients receive access to a variety of free health and wellness tools, including:
- A mobile health application
- A doctor finder with 850+ San Diego providers listed
- Access to lab and imaging data
- Senior wellness resources
- Health articles, events and webinars
- Health plan resources
- A health encyclopedia
SAMG provides marketing and technology services exclusively to the physician members of both medical groups
For doctors, services include:
- A robust patient-facing website that houses comprehensive physician profiles
- A no-cost clinical data application
- HIPAA-secure messaging and referrals
- Access to an online patient data repository