Meet with stroke and brain injury survivors, caregivers and loved ones. This group is free and open to the community. Scripps provides a safe space to ask questions, share coping strategies, or learn new information about strokes and brain injuries.
In this support group, participants will:
- Receive information and resources
- Reinforce inner strengths
- Learn self-care strategies
- Develop encouraging peer relationships
- Continue a life of meaning and purpose
The support group will meet virtually. Login information will be provided by contacting Debbie Pimstone, LCSW, clinical social worker.
- Phone Number
2:30 pm - 3:45 pm