Meet with stroke and brain injury survivors, caregivers and loved ones. This group is free and open to the community. Scripps provides a safe space to ask questions, share coping strategies, or learn new information about strokes and brain injuries.
In this support group, participants will:
- Receive information and resources
- Reinforce inner strengths
- Learn self-care strategies
- Develop encouraging peer relationships
- Continue a life of meaning and purpose
The support group will meet virtually. Login information will be provided by contacting Debbie Pimstone, LCSW, clinical social worker.
- Phone Number
Date and time
2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
|Tue, Oct 11, 2022||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|
|Tue, Oct 25, 2022||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|
|Tue, Nov 08, 2022||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|
|Tue, Nov 22, 2022||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|
|Tue, Dec 13, 2022||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|