Scripps Clinic Sleep Center
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Coffee cart
- Gift shop
- Valet parking (may be unavailable due to COVID)
- Chapel or meditation room
- Electric car charging stations
- Urgent care
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
- Walk-in clinic
Scripps sleep center in San Diego
Scripps Clinic Viterbi Family Sleep Center in San Diego, located on the campus of Scripps Green Hospital, is one of the oldest sleep disorder programs in the United States. The sleep center is located on the Torrey Pines Mesa near I-5 and Genesee Avenue in La Jolla.
Scripps Clinic Viterbi Family Sleep Center offers programs focused on sleep and breathing, restless legs, insomnia and circadian rhythms. Diagnostic and treatment services are performed in the sleep laboratory for the following conditions:
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and central sleep apnea
- Circadian rhythm disorders (body clock problems)
- Shift work sleep disorder
- Parasomnias, such as sleepwalking
- REM behavior disorder and abnormal dreaming
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep disorders associated with CHF, COPD and other medical illnesses
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
Information for patients and visitors
Scripps Clinic Sleep Center is inside Scripps Green Hospital. Below you’ll find tips to make your visit to our campus as seamless as possible.
Directions and parking
There are two ways to enter our campus from North Torrey Pines Road. The entrance at Scripps Clinic South Driveway leads to a parking lot in front of Scripps Green Hospital. The entrance at John J. Hopkins Drive routes you in front of Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines, where there is open and covered parking. The hospital and clinic parking lots are connected.
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for a flat fee (may be unavailable due to COVID). Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 4 hours: $5
- 4 hours to all day: $10
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: $8 (may be unavailable due to COVID)
Parking for disabled visitors and clergy is free. Visitors with disabilities must present their parking placards to parking gate attendants. Clergy can receive validation from the hospital security office.
We accept cash and credit card payments for parking. For your convenience, ATMs are located on the first floor of the hospital (near the cafeteria), and in the Geisel Pavilion lobby.
Out-of-town patients and visitors
If you're from out-of-town or traveling from another country, we're here to help plan your visit and support you during your stay.
- Learn more about Scripps International Patient Services Program
- Find discounted hotels and lodging in San Diego
- Use discounted public and private transportation during your stay