Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fifth Avenue is located in Hillcrest, a neighborhood near downtown San Diego. Previously called Scripps Mercy Cancer Center, oncologists from Scripps Clinic provide care here to people with cancer. Chemotherapy is also provided at this location inside the Woltman Family Infusion Center.
Download and print our campus map (PDF, 1.9 MB).
Limited parking is available on-site for a fee.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office