Scripps Clinic Sleep Center
Sleep isn’t a luxury. It is a necessity—and a crucial part of our health. Still, many people don’t get the sleep they need to ward off chronic disease and stay healthy. The Scripps Clinic Viterbi Family Sleep Center in San Diego is here to help.
For more than 20 years, we have been helping people with sleep disorders and disturbances such as:
Accurate diagnosis for a better night’s sleep
Not only is the center one of the oldest sleep disorders programs in the United States, our physicians are recognized nationally and internationally as experts in their field.
If you suffer from sleep-related difficulties, call the Scripps Clinic Viterbi Family Sleep Center in San Diego. Many of our diagnostic and treatment services are performed in the sleep laboratory, which is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. These services include:
- Office consultations
- Polysomnography in our overnight sleep lab, which provides comfortable, private rooms with a double bed
- Actigraphy (monitors sleep and awake activity) in the home
- Non-invasive ventilator therapies for treatment of sleep disordered breathing, including:
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
- Bi-PAP (bi-level positive airway pressure)
- Auto PAP
- Oxygen supplementation
- Research protocols
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Medication management for any sleep disorder
Learn more about sleep medicine at Scripps.