Selecting the best Medicare plan for you can be confusing, whether you’re enrolling for the first time, about to retire or already have a Medicare plan. Understanding the many different types of Medicare plans, from Medicare Parts A and B to Medicare Advantage and supplemental plans, will help make your health insurance choice easier.
Scripps physicians and hospitals are available through a variety of Medicare Advantage plans, as well as through supplemental plans. Now is the time to make sure you keep your Scripps doctors or learn how to make the switch to Scripps.
Learn more about Medicare with these answers to frequently asked questions about the program, plans, eligibility and coverage.
For convenience, accessibility and quality care, choose a Medicare plan that includes Scripps. Our network includes hundreds of primary care physicians and doctors from more than 100 specialties, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics and rheumatology.
Plus, Scripps is ranked No. 1 in San Diego by U.S. News & World Report and is nationally recognized in eight specialties. The health system also offers the following:
- Primary care at locations throughout San Diego County
- Five award-winning hospital campuses and three urgent care locations
- Primary care doctors with Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center who offer morning, evening and weekend appointments
- MyScripps online health portal, putting your Scripps medical record at your fingertips
- Scripps HealthExpress, walk-in clinics providing same-day care for minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week at Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center locations