Keenan Carriero, DPM
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Podiatry, Foot Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
An Encinitas native, Dr. Keenan Carriero specializes in podiatric surgery, foot and ankle injuries, congenital deformities and degenerative conditions. He enjoys caring for weekend warriors, superstar athletes and everything in between.
When not attending to his patients, Dr. Carriero enjoys family, football, surfing, snowboarding and traveling. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2011
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, 2010
- Samuel Merritt University, DPM, 2002
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, 2004
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.