Emily Rubenstein Engel, MD
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Headache Medicine
Emily Rubenstein Engel, MD, is a neurologist and headache specialist. She is a director of the Dalessio Headache Center at Scripps Clinic, and past president of the San Diego Neurology Society.
She provides compassionate and cutting-edge treatment for migraines, including nerve blocks and Botox. She also treats patients for cluster headache, trigeminal neuralgia and occipital neuralgia, as well as dizziness and vertigo.
In addition, she conducts research and has published articles on migraine treatment. She has a particular interest in the connection between hormones and migraines and also in dispelling myths about migraines.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2004
- Drexel University College of Medicine AKA Hahnemann University, MD, 1998
- University of California, Los Angeles San Fernando Valley, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of California, Los Angeles, Neurology, 2002
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Neurophysiology, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.