- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Fujioka is the director of the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Center at Scripps Clinic. He has special clinical interests in the medical management of diabetes in overweight people, and in helping those who are seriously overweight lose weight. Dr. Fujioka is a frequent lecturer at national conferences, speaking on the role of weight control and diabetes. Dr. Fujioka has published numerous research papers and has completed many clinical trials in the field of obesity and related diseases including diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and hypertension.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1986
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine, MD, 1983
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine, 1984
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine, 1986
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.