Mitchel Goldman, MD
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Mitchel Goldman began practicing medicine in 1986. He is Past-President of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. His expertise in cosmetic dermatology includes laser treatments, sclerotherapy, injectables and body shaping/liposculpture. Dr. Goldman lectures both nationally and internationally on innovative surgical techniques. He is the father of two daughters and one stepson. Dr. Goldman is an avid long-distance cyclist.
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, 2002
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 1986
- Stanford University School of Medicine, MD, 1982
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1983
- University of California, Los Angeles, Dermatology, 1986
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.