Kimberly Harper, MD
As a nephrologist, Kimberly Harper, MD, is a specialist in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of kidney conditions. Her areas of expertise include kidney transplantation, kidney stone prevention, electrolyte problems (sodium and potassium levels), chronic kidney disease, dialysis and high blood pressure that is difficult to control.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Harper conducts research on kidney disease and hypertension. She is also active in the medical community as a member of the American Society of Nephrology, the National Kidney Foundation and the American Society of Transplantation.
Dr. Harper believes in providing state-of-the-art care for her patients. She also believes in the importance of listening to patients and working with them to treat illness and promote health.
Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Harper graduated from Stanford University where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2000
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD, 1997
- Boston Medical Center FKA Boston City Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1998
- Boston Medical Center FKA Boston City Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2000
- University of California, San Diego, Nephrology, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.