Andrew Hartman, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Dr. Andrew Hartman is fellowship-trained in upper extremity surgery and specializes in hand, elbow and shoulder surgery. He strives to provide effective and innovative treatments for his patients. Dr. Hartman believes combining surgical expertise with state-of-the-art techniques is essential to provide the best outcomes and improve quality of life.
Dr. Hartman works closely with his rehabilitation team to customize treatment programs and restore function. Dr. Hartman was drawn to medicine by a love of science and the complexity of the human form; however he finds that patient care is the most rewarding aspect of his practice. When not in the office or operating room, he enjoys spending time with his family, surfing and travel.
Dr. Hartman welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina, MD, 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, General Surgery, 1999
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 2004
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.