John Lane, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John Lane is fellowship-trained in knee and sports medicine and has a special interest in shoulder, knee and spine arthroscopy. He has been team physician for the San Diego Gulls, San Diego Sockers and the Southwestern College athletic program. In addition to his practice, Dr. Lane conducts clinical research and has published articles on laser therapy, Achilles tendon ruptures, ACL injuries and spinal cord trauma. He is a clinical instructor at UC, San Diego, as well as an adjunct assistant professor at San Diego State University. He been practicing since 1990 and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1992
- Yale University School of Medicine, MD, 1984
- University of Michigan Hospitals, General Surgery, 1985
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Orthopaedics, 1989
- Kaiser Hospital - San Diego, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.