- Pain Medicine
Dr. Nathan Miller has specialized in pain medicine and anesthesiology for more than a decade. He strives to stay current and practices evidence-based pain management. Dr. Miller treats and manages a wide variety of acute and chronic pain disorders and believes in a multidisciplinary approach to pain management to improve outcomes and increase quality of life. With his knowledge and expertise, he has helped many patients recover function. He stays current in the field and studies peer-review medical journals and literature. Dr. Miller has a strong commitment to ethical patient care and compassion. In his free time, he enjoys bicycling and spending time with his family.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, 1998
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1989
- St Mary's Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1990
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Anesthesiology, 1992
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Pain Medicine, 1993
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.