- Spanish, English
Dr. Michael O’Leary is an otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) with training in neurotology and skull base surgery. He specializes in ear diseases and balance disorders and is recognized nationwide for developing minimally invasive techniques, such as endoscopically removing pituitary tumors. As a neurotologist, he focuses on treating lateral skull base tumors, such as acoustic neuromas and meningiomas.
Dr. O’Leary is a clinical assistant professor of surgery with the Uniformed Services University of Health Science. He has authored or presented more than 90 scientific works on the ear and skull base, including 10 book chapters. He has championed digital advances in medicine and is a leader in process improvement and practice effectiveness. Dr. O’Leary has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Neurotology, 2012
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 1987
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 1980
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1981
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Otolaryngology, 1996
- Washington University, Head and Neck Surgery, 1991
- St Vincent Medical Center, Neurotology, 1990