Kamshad Raiszadeh, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine
Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh specializes in spine care and has extensive training in complex spinal procedures to help patients with scoliosis, kyphosis, fractures and cervical reconstruction.
Dr. Raiszadeh’s goal is to thoroughly evaluate each patient’s condition. Then, using the most up-to-date clinical information, he works with them to determine the most beneficial treatments. Surgery is advised only when all non-surgical methods have failed and there is a reasonable expectation surgery will improve the outcome.
Dr. Raiszadeh has advanced both minimally invasive surgery and non-operative treatments for spinal conditions. He has also patented several minimally invasive devices.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1998
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1990
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995
- Hospital for Joint Diseases, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine, 1996
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.