- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
As a pulmonologist, Carrie Chun, MD, provides diagnosis and treatment for a variety of lung diseases, including COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer and pulmonary embolism. Dr. Chun believes the best doctor-patient relationships are developed through open communication. She seeks to partner with her patients and to provide them with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions about their treatment options.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 2007
- University of Washington, MD, 2001
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2005
- University of Washington Medical Center, Pulmonary Disease, 2008
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.