- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic Laser Surgery
- Farsi, English
Azadeh Shirazi, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in medical and cosmetic dermatology. She offers a wide range of light-based, laser and radiofrequency techniques combined with comprehensive skin care regimens to improve common skin conditions, such as sun damage and acne. She provides cosmetic enhancements, including skin tightening, skin smoothing, body contouring, skin surgery, the treatment of wrinkles and the treatment of red/brown discoloration to provide overall rejuvenation of the skin. She also injects fillers and neuromodulators to replace lost volume and relax fine lines to restore a more youthful appearance to the face.
Dr. Shirazi recognizes the importance of healthy skin to enhance her patient’s self-confidence and strives to help people look more refreshed and rejuvenated. She customizes treatment plans based on the individual’s needs and expectations. Dr. Shirazi values the doctor-patient relationship and is dedicated to delivering comprehensive care to achieve the most natural-looking results that fit each patient’s lifestyle.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2008
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, MD, 2004
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internship-Medicine, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, Dermatology, 2008
- Mayo Foundation Medical School, Dermatology, 2006