Ryan Meineke, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle
Dr. Ryan Meineke specializes in orthopedics, helping patients recover from a variety of musculoskeletal disorders. He has special expertise in foot and ankle procedures, including joint replacement, non-operative orthopedics, sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery and fractures.
Dr. Meineke enjoys talking with his patients and collaborating with them on treatment planning. He carefully explains the diagnosis and treatment options, answers all questions and addresses concerns. Dr. Meineke believes all patients should know the risks and benefits of every treatment option and feel confident about their care.
When appropriate, he will first recommend physical therapy or another non-surgical option.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 2014
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, MD, 2006
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011
- Oakland Bone and Joint Specialists, Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, 2012
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.