Hernan Goldsztein, MD
Dr. Goldsztein believes in empowering his patients to make good decisions about their health care. In the era of the Internet, he believes the physician’s role has transitioned from being the owner of the information to being the curator. By developing a strong patient-physician relationship, doctors can help navigate the seas of information and use evidence-based medicine to tailor a treatment plan.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 2012
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, MD, 2001
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Otolaryngology, 2011
- California Ear Institute, Neurotology, 2013
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology, 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Cancer Genetics, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.