- Search keyword “scripps perinatalogy”
- Place referral
- Complete the Scripps Initial Patient Referral to Perinatology Form (PDF, 80 KB) and fax to 858-626-6271.
For urgent issues, please contact the on-call perinatologist at 858-494-5360.
At Scripps Health, our team-based approach offers specialized care for pregnant women with co-morbidities that may affect their pregnancy. Our multidisciplinary team includes experienced sonographers, dietitians/nutritionists, genetic counselors, endocrinologists, interventional cardiologists, fetal cardiologist, pediatric cardiologist, pediatric CT surgeon and neonatologist.
- Scripps perinatology and Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute collaborate to provide a coordinated experience to help pregnant women with diabetes navigate through their pregnancy.
- Scripps is nationally recognized as a leader in heart care, and our Pregnancy Heart Center is dedicated to delivering a range of cardiac care for women and their babies — before, during and after pregnancy. The Pregnancy Heart Center also has a fetal cardiologist and MFM-trained sonographer on staff who are board-certified in fetal echocardiography.
- Established in 2018, our Maternal Transport Program helps ensure women with high-risk pregnancies are safely transported to Scripps from other hospitals and sites.
Our experienced perinatology team is involved in research, education and innovation to ensure we consistently achieve the best possible outcomes.
If you or your patient would like more information about our services, specialty clinics or locations, we invite you to review our page on Perinatology.