This study will test the safety and effectiveness of regional-nodal irradiation given over 3 weeks compared to the standard of 5 weeks.
- Trial ID:
- Ray Lin, M.D.
- Be 18 years or older
- Have pathologically confirmed invasive breast cancer
- Prior mastectomy or lumpectomy with axillary evaluation
Patients must not:
- Have clinical or pathological evidence of metastases
- Have cancer diagnosed in both breasts
- Have had previous irradiation to breast, neck, or chest
- Radiation treatments will be performed at Prebys Cancer Center in Hillcrest and Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center in La Jolla.
- Each participant will be followed for 10 years and will be expected to complete a series of questionnaires at certain time points.
- For more information, search for NCT02912312 at www.clinicaltrials.gov