- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The emergency and trauma center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is located on the first floor of the Prebys Cardiovascular Institute.
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla provides exceptional care for newborns and features a Level II newborn intensive care units (NICU). A Level II neonatal unit provides support and interventions for newborns who have mild to moderate health problems at birth. All Scripps NICUs are staffed by experienced neonatologists, who have experience caring for our newest and most delicate patients.
Scripps has partnered with Rady Children’s Hospital to provide expert neonatal care.
Rady Children’s Hospital provides care through:
- The management of the Level II NICU
- Offers Level III NICU care to infants transferred from all Scripps hospitals to Rady Children’s Hospital
Support programs are available at all locations to provide emotional assistance, keep families informed, and help parents learn how to care for their baby’s unique needs after discharge.