- Regular Hours
- Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m
- Phone Hours:
- Mon.- Fri.: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Weekend Hours
- Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Lab Hours
- Mon – Fri: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Our blood draw lab is located on the 1st floor, Suite 104.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Scripps Clinic in Encinitas has been providing North County families with exceptional medical care for more than 40 years.
Conveniently located off the 5 freeway at the Santa Fe Drive exit, our doctors provide care to a number of communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Leucadia and Olivenhain.
At our offices, you will find the following amenities and services:
- Experts in primary care family medicine
- Saturday and Sunday hours for primary care
- On-site lab and radiology services
- On-site specialty care including allergy, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, head and neck surgery, hematology and oncology, orthopedic surgery, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology (Scripps Clinic patients deliver at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla), ophthalmology and optometry, pain management, podiatry, rheumatology and urology
- An infusion room for chemotherapy
- On-site skin cancer screenings
- On-site office procedures, such as vasectomies
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Scripps Health network for specialty or hospital care